Wednesday, June 18, 2008

24 hours to go

I can't believe that in twenty two hours we will be leaving. I am starting to get nervous, for the first time. Josie, I can tell is starting to get excited. She can't wipe the smile off her face. Every question is "Mom in Vietnam do they......?" or "What should I buy so and so?" We have a bag full of mac and cheese and granola bars in case Josie get sick and/or tired of Vietnamese food. I am debating bringing the car seat, I know that none of the car will have seat belts, but the Mom in me has a horrible time of thinking of Josie sitting without both a carseat and a seat belt. We did it when she was a baby, but now, hmmm... I don't know.

So here are the top ten (just like the David Letterman list) worries I have as I am less than 22 hours away from leaving...

10. I forget or lose our passports.
9. I lose my purse or credit cards.
8. The whole car/traffic/seat belt/carseat thing!
7. I get sick.
6. Josie gets sick.
5. Our guide doesn't meet us at the airport.
4. Our plane trip is horrible in some way.
3. I find out that Josie gets seasick on our cruise, but to late.
2. Josie wants to go home. RIGHT NOW!
1. Josie doesn't love her birth country.

Well I should go, because I have not packed yet. I have everything , but I have not packed. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Vesta said...

Are you there, YET??!!

Vesta